LovelyFlare I acknowledge that and I've read the book cover to cover but I was asking as a lot of my questions are related to spoiling the fun and wanting the raw formulas and deobfuscated descriptions of traits after getting fed up that my assumptions within the lore can be so drastically wrong at times. Cheap Tool gains an additional 5% to restored durability when repaired. Less effective on Piercing Weapons such as the Rapier which doesn't get the original +. I feel its going to annoy a lot of people, but I think it generates more difficult and interesting decisions. Any thoughts on the mod, or suggestions on how to get more out of my tools? You can read them for basic information. Please note that I'm still working on added pages, but feel free to contribute and add modifier configs you've found useful. Squeaky Grants Silk Touch but negates all damage.
In other words, there are rules for their use. The problem with ModInteger is that it makes it so that you can't set a cap at the moment, something I'm looking at fixing in the next update. Your original statement, however, is correct. Once only Emerald: +50% durability, increase tool mining level to 2. And this is where my teaching ends and my education is hopefully going to start. This is why we're here. However, the problem is a few modifiers are registered as ModInteger moss, necrotic, a few others.
Sharpness Book Text You can use Quartz to sharpen and hone the edge of weapons. Auto-Smelting 1 Also sets mobs on fire. I don't even know where to begin trying to correct this, but in the end it would only derail the thread. This site is a part of Wikia, Inc. If the Smeltery is not empty, you will need to switch the metal since it will pour the metal on the bottom out first. They will bless your tool with great fortune and loot. The materials book actually cycles through icons representing all the valid tool parts.
This process is quicker when the Player is in sunlight. Different strokes for different folks. Aluminum Brass can make casts, which are needed for metallic tools. Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors. Breakable Arrows have a chance to break and cannot be retrieved. There are two pools, the unapplied and applied.
How to use it Tinkers' Modifiers is setup in such a way that you can configure the modifiers at any point in time and then simply reload them with a command. Asking for an unbreakable tool that does other things we'll doesn't really fly in 1. The more Quartz is used the better you can sharpen the blade. Tinkers' Construct works well with , another mod by mDiyo which adds various new types of trees, berries and crops. Hitting an enemy discharges it, dealing damage and providing a speed boost. Effects -Allows blocks to be harvested directly -Scythes modified with Silky act as shears on blocks -Not compatible with Luck or Auto-Smelt Type Single-Use Stackable No Adds Trait s Silktouch Modifier Type The Silky Jewel is a which is used to simulate the Silk Touch enchantment from Vanilla on Tinkers' Construct tools and weapons. For example, , which are used to report procedures to Medicare and Medicaid, have modifiers that describe which side of the body a procedure is performed on.
Underwater, tool will mine at normal speed. Greetings folks, I'm just opening up a quick dialogue about the newer versions of Tinkers Construct so I can learn more about the mod. It will also generate , which will spawn those Blue Slimes. Damage is an optional field, and defaults to 0. Slimey Blue Tool has a chance to spawn a. Aridiculous Mine faster and inflict more damage when it is hot and dry.
It will not repair in any other inventory, including a knapsack. Giving customers extra options will often make your store seem more appealing. When raining, increases speed based on level of rain Aridiculous Increases mining speed based on biome temperature-rainfall Cheap 10% bonus durability when repairing Crude 10% bonus damage to armored enemies Duritos 50% chance to do nothing, 10% chance to use 2x durability, 40% chance to use no durability. Diamond Book Text Adding a diamond to the edge of a tool makes it more resilient and increases what the tool can mine. Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. You get three modifiers +1 for paper parts and that's it. They can be processed in other mods' machines if the mod is installed.
Splitting Chance to fire 2 arrows instead of 1 upon firing. You ended up with a narrow selection of good tools. Shocking Running around, breaking blocks, or hitting things charges the player's tool. You ended up with a narrow selection of good tools. Remember when the nerf hammer dropped to fix the gross unbalance? Works with blunt items as well. Store your pattern in the Pattern Chest and go in the Tool Station.
Ball of Moss: Auto-repair Once only Lava Crystal: Fire aspect lasting 3 seconds or autosmelt. I'm not even talking about obvious things like Signalum Crossbows and the like. You can mix and match the modifiers. These can be processed in the ,a multiblock structure, to make more advanced tool parts. Smite Book Text The raw power of consecrated soil empowers your weapon, smiting enemies from on high. That said, I also feel like I may be missing some important things. That said, I also feel like I may be missing some important things.
Flammable Blocking with this weapon sets attackers on fire and prevents the player from being damaged by fiery attacks. Stonebound The tool mines faster as it wears out, but does less damage. I suppose this could count as spoilers, there is also a more cryptic in-game description of these Note that all this information is from the developers GitHub page, I am simply rewriting the information for other people, all credit goes to the devs Link to GitHub: B3 Some of these effects are quite complex, especially those based off the new stat pool system. Place the Casting Table and Basin one block below the Faucets. This article has also been viewed 7,694 times. I'm not even talking about obvious things like Signalum Crossbows and the like.